Re: ACL/Attribute docs

To: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ACL/Attribute docs
From: Ian Cumming <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:25:35 +1000 (EST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Brett,

I wrote an ACL tutorial for my users. Its very simple and only covers
them for use with allowing apache to read your public_html directory.
However I do go over a brief overview, and it might be of some use to
you.

You can find the tutorial here:
http://www.ids.org.au/main/tutorials/acl_howto.php

cheers,
Ian.

--
Ian Cumming, ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
-- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972