Re: XFS tree for Red Hat should be moved to at least kernel-2.4.20-20

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS tree for Red Hat should be moved to at least kernel-2.4.20-20
From: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:47:50 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'll check out Axel's RPMs.  If they're created against Red Hat's sources,
I'll probably be happy.

Luckily for me, I have H+BEDV's AntiVir scanning my system, each night,
and it detects this type of thing, so I don't think the thing actually got
installed to where it can do any damage...but I want to be as safe as
possible.

Thanks for looking into moving up the tree.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe