Re: XFS , QLA2200 and SMP

To: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS , QLA2200 and SMP
From: Monika Strack <most@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:19:45 +0100
Cc: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, XFS List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Am Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 18:16 schrieb Austin Gonyou:
> Which FS is it that you're writing to? A NFS, or is it local and being
> shared as NFS? Something seems very odd in that stack trace given the
> oops that you have.

I write to a local XFS , it is no shared as nfs. I read the data from a NFS
mounted disk.

I don't have anythink in my modules.conf for qla2200. As I understand the
README I only need it for initrd-kernel. I don't use initrd for this machine.
I loadet the driver with modprob by hand with no ql2xopts. The Card is for
connetion to the the external RAID with userdata only.

Monika
Monika Strack
Institut fuer Tierzucht
Bundesforschungsanstalt fuer Landwirschaft

31535 Neustadt               e-mail: most@xxxxxxxxxx
Germany                      Tel: +49 5034 /871 154
                             Fax: +49 5034 /871 239