Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released

To: Stefan Smietanowski <stesmi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released
From: Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:08:00 -0700
Cc: "Net Llama!" <netllama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Stefan,

I hope that you are well. I wouldn't mind waiting for the actual regular cd's. I don't mind downloading 3-4 CD's either.

        Thanxs stacks and Cheers,

        Aly.

Stefan Smietanowski wrote:
Net Llama! wrote:

Stefan,
If you could createa a CD image that would help me alot.  I don't have a
DVD drive attached to the majority of my boxes.

If it's ok for you to download 3-4 CDs and not be able to use
the regular FC1 CDs then I can do that. Give me a few days as
I'm preparing a (major*) update to the DVD and I'll try to push
out CDs at the same time.

// Stefan

* Added a number of packages from atrpms and modified the installer
  so they can be selected in their own category, the new libata driver
  in the kernel and other things.

--
Aly Dharshi
Systems Analyst