Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released

To: Stefan Smietanowski <stesmi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released
From: Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:08:00 -0700
Cc: "Net Llama!" <netllama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Stefan,

I hope that you are well. I wouldn't mind waiting for the actual regular cd's. I don't mind downloading 3-4 CD's either.

        Thanxs stacks and Cheers,

Stefan Smietanowski wrote:
Net Llama! wrote:

If you could createa a CD image that would help me alot.  I don't have a
DVD drive attached to the majority of my boxes.

If it's ok for you to download 3-4 CDs and not be able to use
the regular FC1 CDs then I can do that. Give me a few days as
I'm preparing a (major*) update to the DVD and I'll try to push
out CDs at the same time.

// Stefan

* Added a number of packages from atrpms and modified the installer
  so they can be selected in their own category, the new libata driver
  in the kernel and other things.

Aly Dharshi
Systems Analyst
Content Applications Group