Re: Install rh9+xfs from the iso cd downloaded from sgi site

To: "Mike Burger" <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Install rh9+xfs from the iso cd downloaded from sgi site
From: "Patrick Vier" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:14:44 +0100
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, grub seems not the good boot loader...
Actually, i've restarted all the installs.
1- install RH8 with grub, just to check if HW no problem... OK, rh boot
normaly.
2- Upgrade RH8 to RH9 (standard) with grub as boot loader... OK rh reboot
normaly.
3- Actually, i try to upgrade RH9 to RH9-XFS with the cd rh9+xfs... and with
this cd is not possible to upgrade the system... only install from
scratch...
... So i will install it with lilo as boot loader... Hope that Linux God be
with me...

Patrick :)