Re: XFS patched RHELv3 kernels now available - please test

To: Bela Babik <bela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS patched RHELv3 kernels now available - please test
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:56:42 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Chris Green <greenc@xxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I would suggest submitting this to the bugs list at
nvidia, along with pointers to where they can get the
kernel & the source.  For obvious reasons we
cannot debug it.

They may be interested in the datapoint, though - I've
seen someone else with an RH9-based sgi-modified kernel
where the nvidia module oopses the box consistently,
although stock RH9 appears ok.  *shrug* - we just
added devfs, kdb, and VFS stuff for xfs....

-eric