RE: Bug : XFS - XSCALE "Directory Not Empty"

To: "Vinesh Christopher" <vineshc@xxxxxxx>, "Nathan Scott" <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Bug : XFS - XSCALE "Directory Not Empty"
From: "Ranslam, Robert E" <robert.e.ranslam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:39:37 -0800
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FYI:
Its also in the IXDP425 as well as the IQ80321.  These are two
completely different boards the only thing in common really is the
Xscale core.

Greg Ungerer posted a patch that I echoed.  One problem is that is
appears to be and issue with a calculation.  The comment seems to
indicate that the variable used should be 'namelen' but instead is
'count'

One thing to consider here - the x86 is Little endian. We are BE on the
IXP425

RR