Re: Problems with deleting directories

To: Vinesh Christopher <vineshc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problems with deleting directories
From: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:45:55 -0500
Cc: "'Sebastian Witt'" <se.witt@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vinesh Christopher wrote:
> Which alternate code?
>
> I am currently using the "xscale folks" code which
> Works fine for me.

There was a patch floating around, you sent me a copy, I do not have
it handy. I responded on 3/11/04 with some suggestions about changing
the old code to be more compiler friendly. I stress, the code in the
tree is correct. I think the patch originated with Greg Ungerer from
what I can see via google.

If you are using the patch Nathan sent out here:

http://oss.sgi.com/archives/linux-xfs/2004-03/msg00193.html

Then it should be OK. I have no idea what the current
"xscale folks" code does.

Steve