On disk data structure of XFS

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: On disk data structure of XFS
From: shuhua S <shuhua.s@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:37:14 -0600
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Where can I find any document that talks about the detailed on-disk
data structure of XFS? I've a project to write a pseudo disk driver to
monitor some XFS operations. I am wondering if I can find such a
document so that I can get a quick start without the tedious work of
reading the source code :(

Thanks,
John