Re: xfsprogs 2.8.4 installs Polish locale message files?

To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfsprogs 2.8.4 installs Polish locale message files?
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:08:37 +1000
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, nathans@xxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Before, LINGUAS was an empty variable, but now it seems to
> be set to install the Polish locale message files.
>
> Why was this change made?

xfsprogs/docs/CHANGES has hints... the initial Polish translation
was added 31 January 2006 (that was when LINGUAS was updated).  I
don't know what the underlying reason for your question is (?) but
there were also recent changes to enforce the head .pot file to be
regenerated on each build (previously this was a static file that
was manually updated)... I suspect its this latter change which is
causing you grief somehow (do you have xgettext on FreeBSD?).

cheers.

--
Nathan