Properties.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Properties.
From: Peter Kok <as564ag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:37:56 +0200
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Peter Kok a top Sudanese Goverment
official who opposed the war in Dalfour in my country Sudan.Due to my oppostion
to the war, the goverment of my country has been persecuting me and my
family.Consequently my wife,children and I managed to enter a red cross
airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are presently in Cape Town,
South Africa.

We wish to invest in properties in your country with your assistance and
cooperation.If you are in a good position to help my family, please send an
e-mail to the e-mail address below indicating your desire to help my
family invest this funds in your country.

best regards

Hope to meet you soon.

God bless,

Peter Kok