Part-time Job Offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Part-time Job Offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: KIN HING HONG <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:31:31 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
KIN HING HONG TEXTILES LTD
207-129 Yu Chau Street,
Shamshuipo, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Tel/Fax: 852-301-00145
Our ref: DGH/LE1/07
Reply to:salestextile.paul@xxxxxxxxx

ATTENTION SIR/MA,

       Would You like to work online from home/temporarily and get paid weekly?
 We are glad to offer you for a job position at our company, KIN HING HONG
TEXTILES LTD we need someone to work for the company as a representative/book
keeper in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA/CANADA. This is in view of  us not having
an office presently in the USA/CANADA. You don't need to have an Office and
this certainly wont disturb any form of  work you have, going on at the moment.
From the Site,  you will find out the Company produces the following varieties
of clothing materials: - batiks, assorted fabrics for interior decor, silk and
traditional costumes which we have clients we supply weekly in the states. Our
integrated yarn and fabric manufacturing operations use state-of-the-art
textile equipment from the worlds leading suppliers. Order processing,
production monitoring and process flow are seamlessly integrated through a
company-wide computer network. * The average monthly income is about! 4000.00
$. * No form of investments from you. * This job takes only 1-3 hours per day
Our Company manufactures and sells textile and fabrics, we have seller all over
the world to distribute our products.You know, that it's not easy to start a
business in a new market (being the USA/CANADA). There are hundreds of
competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other
difficulties, which impede our sales promotion. We have decided to deliver the
products in upfront, it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25 percent.
Thus we need to get payments for our products as soon as possible because
customers can just "forget" to pay.Unfortunately we are unable to open bank
accounts in the United States without first registering the company name.
Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put on hold, For fear of
loosing the customers out rightly.

        Secondly,we cannot cash these payments from the USA/CANADA soon enough
as international Checks take about 14 working days for cash to be made
available. We lose about 75,000 $ of net income each month because we have
money transfer delays.

         YOUR TASK =============== Your task is to coordinate payments from
customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any
sales. Our sales manager sells products. Once he makes a sales we deliver the
product to a customer (usually through FED EX).The customer receives and checks
the products. After this has been done the customer has to pay for the
products. About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through Certified
Checks ,  postal order and through bank to bank transfer. etc

Based on the amount involved. We have decided to open this new job position for
solving this problem.

Your tasks are:

1. Receive payment from Customers
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the
offices you will be contacted to send payment to.

Payment is to forward either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer.
Local Money transfers take barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to
get customer's payment almost immediately. For example you've got 3000.00$ You
take your income: 300.00 $ Send to us: 2700.00 $ First month you will have
15-20 transactions on $3000.00-4000.00 So you may calculate your income.For
example 18 transactions on 3500.00 $ gives you up to 4410.00 $ Plus your basis
monthly salary is 1000.00 $ Total: 5410.00 $ per month. After establishing
close co-operation you'll be able to operate with larger orders and you'll be
able to earn more.

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you get them cashed in your
bank deduct your weekly salary and forward the balance to the company via
western union money transfer or money gram money transfer. We understand it is
an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week.
You'll have a lot of free time doing another job; you'll get good inc ome and
regular job. But this job is very challenging and you should understand it. We
are looking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an
earnest assistant. We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel
that you are a serious and honest worker and if you want to work for KIN HING
HONG  TEXTILES LTD , a letter of employment would be sent to and you would fill
it out and send back via email and you will receive necessary informations in
1-48 hours.

 Thanks for your time and hope to read from you again. Do not reply to the
company's address, You are to send your response the contact person. His email
is salestextile.paul@xxxxxxxxx

Yours Truly,