Re: Kernel 2.6.22-rc3 safe to migrate to?

To: Christian Kujau <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kernel 2.6.22-rc3 safe to migrate to?
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:09:30 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007, Christian Kujau wrote:

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007, Justin Piszcz wrote:
Wondering as their were a lot of XFS related issues early on in development..? The 2.6.22-rc3 kernel has the core 2 duo coretemp patch by ruik which I want be running as long as 2.6.22-rc3 does not have any severe XFS issues?

Tracking -rc and running 2.6.22-rc3 for a couple of days now, no problems with xfs since this infamous 2.6.17 thingy[0]. But that's pretty useless information I guess, since your setup will be different from mine. Did you have anything "special" in mind when asking this?

C.

[0] http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/faq.html#dir2
--
BOFH excuse #339: