Work Opportunity

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Work Opportunity
From: Anglican Mission House <missionhouse@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Jun 2007 21:17:32 -0000
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Anglican Mission House Work Opportunity........

........Are you currently looking for an opportunity to work from home or
direct from your computer. There is an sensational opportunity for you to work
with Anglican Mission House.

This is a fantastic opportunity to build an extremely rewarding career and
these opportunities would suit people who need flexible working arrangements
and  Located anywhere in New Zealand, Canada and USA. We have got several
opportunities available for customer service/ consultants/Accounting/management
sectors with a negotiable good salary starting from $5,000.00 - $65,000.00.

The successful candidate will need to have customer service experience and a
computer with internet connnetion. Also you need to like working in a team
environment and have good communication skills.

**No prior experience required
**Work from home --- No daily commute!
**Spend more time with your family!
*we are assuring you that at no time will you be required to make any upfront
payments of your personal funds to us for whatever reason.
**Computer at home with access to broadband and checking your email messages at
least twice everyday!

You can fill the application form below, so that you can start working with
OmniPay company as our company representative/Payment coordinator.

> - FULL NAME:
> - ADDRESS:
> - CITY:
> - STATE:
> - COUNTRY:
> - TEL NUMBERS:
> - FAX NUMBERS:
> - Mobile NUMBERS:
> - COMPANY NAME(if any):
> - AGE:
> - STATUS(MARRIED/SINGLE):
> - Direct Mobile Number:
> - Send your resume letter attached with all this information.

PLEASE SUMMIT THE DETAILS & RESUME LETTER DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:
missionhouse@xxxxxxxxxx

Anglican Mission House Advertment.
Tel: +44-7024067187
E-mail: missionhouse@xxxxxxxx