$$$Loan offer... Apply Now!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: $$$Loan offer... Apply Now!!
From: joyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 06:28:11 -0800
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

  Contact us for unsecured personal or business loan of any amount, we
are ready to help you out. Our interest rates are reasonable. Here are
some few questions from us: Are you in debts? Do you want to pay of
your debts? Do you have plans in expanding your business? Do you want
to get your self financially equipped? If yes then contact us and you
will be given the best of all financial support. Many are out there
that needs financial assistance with no opportunity. But this is an
opportunity you can't afford to miss. We are out in the world to get
most people that needs financial assistance financially equipped. For
more information contact us via email: mikepeters009@xxxxxxxxx