***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Please Respond!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Please Respond!!
From: Lady Mini Cole <aalfaro3311@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 5:23:09 -0800
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please Respond!!!

 It is by the grace of God that I write
you,having known the truth; I had no choice
than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of

God. I am lady mini cole, the wife of Mr. Garry Cole
both citizens ofthe U.S.A. My husband worked with the
Chevron/Texaco in Russia fortwenty years before he died in the year
2003.When my late husband wasalive,he deposited the sum of 8.5 Million
POUNDS in a Financial House in Europe.

The management just wrote me that the accountis DORMANT, and
if I,the beneficiary of the funds, do not re- activate the acount;the
funds will be CONFISCATED.

Presently,I'm in a
hospital in Russia where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer.
I want someone, who is God-fearing to use this money to fund
churches, orphanages and widows.
my privatemail:ladyminicole@xxxxxxxxxxx
May God Bless you,
Lady Mini Cole