TAKE 981240 - make inode reclaim wait for log I/O to complete

To: sgi.bugs.xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TAKE 981240 - make inode reclaim wait for log I/O to complete
From: lachlan@xxxxxxx (Lachlan McIlroy)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:43:37 +1000 (EST)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
make inode reclaim wait for log I/O to complete

During a forced shutdown a xfs inode can be destroyed before log
I/O involving that inode is complete.  We need to wait for the
inode to be unpinned before tearing it down.  Version 2 cleans up
the code a bit by relying on xfs_iflush() to do the unpinning and
forced shutdown check.