Map a disk LBA to filename?

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Map a disk LBA to filename?
From: Carsten Aulbert <carsten.aulbert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:20:27 +0100
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I have not found it in the archive, thus my question to all:

Along the lines of this doc
http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net/BadBlockHowTo.txt

I would like to find out if that's also possible for XFS, i.e. I have a
disk which tells me, that there is a problem with LBA x and I identify
that this block is within the range of a largish XFS file system.

Now, I would like to identify the file which is possibly broken and
repair it if I can without taking the machine down for hours running the
manufacturers DOS tools. With simple ext[23] this is possible, but I'm
not getting anywhere with reading xfs_db and xfs_ncheck man pages to get
there.

Anyone here with a brief recipe I can get along with?

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert - Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
Callinstrasse 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany