Russell Cattelan wrote:
If everything works out then I will move the entire list over to using
Or over to vger, as we've been discussing. I'd like to delay any
significant change until (a) after we have git'ified our patch flow
and tree management processes (shortly after the .28 pull req goes out),
and (b) the new oss.sgi.com has been set up and all content rsync'd
across. This machine exists but Trev is currently occupied on other
We're going to want more than just a new mailing list or handler.
We also need a wiki for docs (news, arch, blogs, training, papers,
etc), something like patchwork for tracking submissions, and more, etc.
It doesn't make much sense to start setting this up on the current oss
and then do it all again on the new oss.
So can we please hobble along for another week or two?