Handling Difficult Conversations: Keys to Stopping Bad Behavior: 3/11 Au

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Handling Difficult Conversations: Keys to Stopping Bad Behavior: 3/11 Audio Conference
From: "audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:12:26 -0500
Dear David Chinner,

For those concerned about handling difficult conversations
with employees, you are invited to join us for our
leading 60-minute audio conference:

"Handling Difficult Conversations: Keys to Stopping Bad Behavior"
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET
http://www.pb-conferences.com/8K/0/2/p29X9Fc/p1V4TXABi/p0e

Managers do it all the time ? avoid difficult conversations, hoping
the problem will go away. If left unaddressed, these problems fester ?
causing bigger problems for you and your team. Join us for a 60-minute
audio conference where you and your team will discover how to:

  ** Deliver criticism without creating confrontation and conflict
  ** Eliminate the fear of confronting employees
  ** Handle employees with bad attitudes
  ** Prevent a worker's negative emotions from spreading to others

Back by popular demand, Larry Johnson is one of our highest rated
presenters. He is recognized as a leading expert in reducing
turnover, increasing productivity and boosting morale.

  ** Since 1986, Larry Johnson has been president of a successful
     international management development firm
  ** His clients include Harley-Davidson, the National Apartment
     Association, the Royal College of Nursing, Southwest Airlines,
     American Express, McDonald's Corporation, Federal Express, the
     U.S. Bureau of Land Management, and the American Health Care
     Association.
  ** Larry has written more than 50 articles on the topics of
     leadership, people management, customer service, and changing
     corporate culture. He is the co-author of Absolute Honesty:
     Building A Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and
     Rewards Integrity

EARN HRCI Credit:

This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour
toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource
Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about
certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at
www.hrci.org

Hosted by Progressive Business Publications, the leader in fast-read
actionable advice on workplace issues, the audio conference gives you
the opportunity to add immediate, impact to your marketing efforts in
a manner that is:

FAST - No wasted time here. Get right to the heart of the matter in a
1-hour block designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.

CONVENIENT - No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office.
Listen from the comfort and convenience of your desk.

EASY - A telephone is all the equipment you need. Just dial in, punch
in your access code, and you're in. That's it. Follow along with the
audio conference handouts provided in advance.

ACTIONABLE - Our audio conferences provide money-saving tactics you
can start using right when you hang up the phone.

IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE LISTENERS - Use a speakerphone and as many people
as you want can listen in - at no extra cost to you. Many professionals
use these sessions as a cost-efficient, time-efficient means of
training supervisors, managers, and staff and reinforcing key
issues in a fresh new manner that they will remember and act on.

AFFORDABLE - Priced at $199, it is a fraction of the cost of travel
and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars.

** "Handling Difficult Conversations: Keys to Stopping
    Bad Behavior " **
** Live, 60-Minute Audio Conference **
** Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET **

Register now for this exciting event by clicking the following link
or calling 800-964-6033.
http://www.pb-conferences.com/8K/0/2/p29X9Fc/p1V4TXABi/p0e

We hope you'll join us.

Sincerely,

Progressive Business Audio Conferences
384 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355

P.S. As usual we offer a full refund if not satisfied from now until
7 days after the event.

If you do not wish to receive further notices about this conference,
or future conferences, please click here:
http://www.pb-conferences.com/8K/3T/2/p29X9Fc/p1V4TXABi/p0e

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail, as we are unable to
process it. We sent this using a "send only" address.

If registering by phone, please refer to your priority
code: 51349

ContactID#: -1861465238