Early bird registration ends soon â PTC/USER World Event 2009

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Early bird registration ends soon – PTC/USER World Event 2009
From: "PTC Communications" <marketinggtm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 05:45:46 -0400
Sender: "PTC Communications" <marketinggtm@xxxxxxx>
PTC.com

Early bird registration ends soon!

Join us in Orlando and celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the PTC/USER World Event.  If you've attended this event in the past, you know what to expect – new skills, new solutions, renewed energy and the chance to extend your network of peers.

Here are a few more highlights from this year's event:

  • Come Early or Stay Late at a great $99 rate! Instead of choosing between a business trip or a family vacation, why not choose both?

  • Product Updates, Roadmaps & Ask the Expert Panels across all PTC product families

  • Keynote presentations from PTC Management Team, John Abele, founder of Boston Scientific and Chair of the FIRST and Harald Plöckinger, CTO at KTM- PTC Customer and leading innovator of off-road racing bikes

  • User experience evaluations where PTC product designers work in an interactive, one-on-one, task-based setting, to validate new concepts and approaches to our application user interface and you can contribute your thoughts on new ideas for PTC products

  • PTC Learning Centers on Windchill, ProductView, Product Information Delivery, Environmental compliance and more, where you can learn about PTC's newest products and capabilities and how your company can benefit

  • Pro/ENGINEER Hands-On Workshops giving you the opportunity to experience the most exciting enhancements in the latest releases of Pro/ENGINEER

  • Windchill Hands-On Workshops focused on Installing Windchill for Pro/INTRALINK 3.x Administrators and Windchill System Monitoring Featuring JMX

  • Increased PTC University training opportunities with 160 hours of free instructor led hands on training and if you arrive early you can take advantage of new Sunday sessions helping you to avoid schedule conflicts during the main event. And back by popular demand- post event 1-day courses discounted 40% for event attendees only.   Sign up for all training is in advance and on a first come first serve basis so make sure to register for the event early!

  • Multiple networking activities including topic table breakfasts, lunches and evening receptions giving you plenty of opportunities to connect with your peers and extend your network

  • Extensive exhibit hall featuring the latest in products and services from PTC and Partner exhibits

  • New tools for justifying your attendance. We know that current economic difficulties might make it hard to get approval to attend so make sure to read our new top 10 reasons why you should come to Orlando and check out these strategies to get funding for your conference attendance. We also have a new letter to your boss that you can e-mail today.

In a tough economy, the companies that survive are those who stay ahead of the pack – those who streamline their processes, implement solutions before their competitors do, and keep their customers satisfied. This conference will give you the tools you need to help your company do just that.

Visit the PTC/USER World Event 2009 website at www.ptcuser.org/2009 to learn more and register.

We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

contact PTC | privacy policy | unsubscribe | change preferences | edit profile
This email was sent to: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx     PTC, 140 Kendrick Street, Needham, MA 02494 USA