Dramatic Increase in Rev

To: "linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx"<linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dramatic Increase in Rev
From: "Going Exponential" <Amitiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:44:45 -0700
CHVC -- Third quarter, ending March 31, 2009 revenues were up 18 times
compared to the same period ending March 31, 2008.

The Chinese telecommunications market is the largest and fastest growing
in the world. CHVC?s focus is on providing its innovative and patented
voice and data solutions to government agencies and large enterprises in
China.

The company is cheap at this level and more exciting things coming in the near
future, it could be an easy double from here.

CHVC is one to keep your eye on, and pull the trigger for a nice
double or triple play.

Enjoy...

If you don't want this information provided, we do not want to send it
to you get yourself taken off our list and you will never receive stuff
from us again.

CYA: This is an ad. We were paid get this message to you. We only
take on projects we feel have upside and that are willing to pay us. We
never tell people to sell. The info in this piece is based on what the
Company told us. What we believe MAY happen in the future may not come to
pass this is a risky business. We don't hold any licenses and this has
not been reviewed and signed off on by anyone. Do not get this or any
other pick unless you are able to pay the band and handle a complete loss
We were paid 20k cash from DTM Groupo, Inc. Do your homework and
research any pick before putting your hard earned cash in it and talk to
your own experts. Basically if you decide to buy in it's your decision
and you are on your own. We want you to know that while our ad says buy
we are selling so you can factor it in to your decision and we don't get in
trouble.

For any complaints about this ad please call us at 404-419-7913

or

To end future emails go here:

or send a postcard to:

8605 Santa Monica Blvd