***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Request from Mr. Tang

To: <s.waalre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Request from Mr. Tang
From: <s.waalre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:59:32 +0200

Request from Mr. Tang

Hello, my name is Richard Tang from Hong Kong. I am with a finance institution here in Hong Kong. I have a business that I want to offer you. This projects worths 44.5Million Dollars and you will have a 50% share from the total amount.

I will give you the full details in my next e-mail and what I need from you. So if you are interested please contact me back at my personal address richardtang177@xxxxxxxxxxxx I will be waiting to hear from you. Have a nice day.

Mr. Richard Tang