Re: XFS corruption with power failure

To: XFS Development <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS corruption with power failure
From: John Quigley <jquigley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:54:56 -0500
John Quigley wrote:
We've distilled this into a reproducible environment with a stack of NFS + XFS to a local disk + automated sysrq 'b' reboots. We're working on getting this bundled up into a nice little package as a VirtualBox vm for your consumption. Please tell me if this is not desirable.

The self-contained and reproducible environment can be downloaded from the following location:

 http://www.jquigley.com/tmp/xfsVM.tar.bz2

Has anyone by chance had an opportunity to utilize this?  Any corruption
reports?

- John Quigley