Re: xfs data loss

To: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs data loss
From: "Passerone, Daniele" <Daniele.Passerone@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:45:53 +0200
Accept-language: it-IT, en-US
Acceptlanguage: it-IT, en-US
Commenting further on my preceding message, I just would like to stress the
fact that everybody here has tried to help - xfs and not-xfs people. So I have
seen no emollient answers here, at least not to my query.

Mr. Peter Grandi was harsh - very harsh at the  beginning, but I think he also
spent time to think about my problem. For that I am grateful.

I am less grateful for being defined "outraugeously ridicolous". But I can skip
that in times of trouble...

Daniele