Linux Xfs, Another Man Made Market Crash.

To: Linux Xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Linux Xfs, Another Man Made Market Crash.
From: MC Shalom <the.sneyke@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:32:04 +0300

Man Made Disaster: a Market Crash.

Tel Aviv, Sunday, 21th September 2009 1220 IDT.

Linux Xfs,

A Man Made Market Crash Will Take Place between Now and Monday 28th September 2009.

This Market Crash has "Messianic" purposes:

Their initiators intend to emulate the prophecies as described in The Book of Revelations and The Book of Daniels.

Market Crash Security Procedures to Avert a Man Made Disaster:

I will take questions about The Crash till The Crash.

I will take questions about the Security Procedures till the end of the event.

Don't call it 911! as it is a 999!

Don't answer that Email this mail box is not monitored.

Good Eid Ul-Fitr and Gmar Chatima Tova.

I am, Linux Xfs, yours sincerely,

Shalom P. Hamou
Chief Economist