David Chinner - Join Emerald Who's Who For Executives and Professionals

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: David Chinner - Join Emerald Who's Who For Executives and Professionals
From: "Emerald Who's Who" <anthony.miller.emerald@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:57:57 -0700
blank_page
Emerald Who's Who

Dear David Chinner,

It is my pleasure to inform you that on September 20th, 2009 your information was reviewed and accepted for inclusion in the 2009/2010 edition of Emerald Who's Who for Executives and Professionals.

Emerald Who's Who each year recognizes and selects key executives, professionals and organizations in all disciplines and industries for outstanding business and professional achievements around the globe.

This recognition is shared by those who have reached a distinguished level of success in their chosen profession.

Please take a moment to fill out the invitation by clicking on the link below. We ask that you complete it carefully, as it will be reviewed by our editorial department to finalize your submission.

http://www.emeraldwhoswhoonlineform.com/index.php

As a reminder, Emerald Who's Who is pleased to inform you that there are no fees or dues to be included in the publication.

On behalf of the Emerald Who's Who management, we wish you continued success.

Sincerely,
Anthony Miller
Research Director
Emerald Who's Who

 This email was sent to xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, by Premiere Marketing
 23-35A Steinway Street Astoria, NY 11105 United States
 If you do not wish to receive future e-mail from Premiere Marketing, please click here
 ResultsMail Privacy Policy | ResultsMail Permission Policy