Re: install xfs

To: Emmanuel Florac <eflorac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: install xfs
From: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:19:33 -0500
Cc: ming liu <liuming421@xxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:54:17AM +0100, Emmanuel Florac wrote:
> Le Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:05:23 +0800 vous ?criviez:
>
> > In 32-bit operating system to install xfs do?
>
> All Linux distributions except RedHat and derivatives (CentOS,
> Fedora) come with XFS included.

Fedora comes with XFS included for a long time.  And even RHEL5 comes
with XFS kernel support, although on x86_64 and only supported if you
sign over your first born to Red Hat.  I'm sure CentOS will have a more
liberal policy for the same codebase given that they support external
XFS modules for a long time.