Trace Enquiries

To: harrylipton007@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trace Enquiries
From: "Harry Lipton" <harrylipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:36:10 -0500
My name is Harry Lipton; I work with the Prime  Investigations, a consulting
Firm in London, UK. We are conducting a standard process investigation
involving a client who shares the same name with you and also the circumstances
surrounding investments made by this client at HSBC Bank.

The HSBC Private Banking client died intestate and nominated no next of kin to
inherit the title over the investments made with HSBC Bank. The essence of this
communication with you is to request that you
provide us information on three issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname, whose last
known contact address was Madrid, Spain?

2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person
at the HSBC Bank?

3-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status
of next of kin to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with
this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our
inquiries surrounding this personality.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more
detailed information at this point.PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO MY PRIVATE AND DIRECT
EMAIL ADDRESS; harrylipton007@xxxxxxxxx  as soon as possible to afford us the
opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Yours sincerely,
Harry Lipton
Prime  Investigations
This is a confidential message from Prime  Investigations.