Re: mounting hixfs (Hitachi "tuned" XFS) on 2.6 kernel

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mounting hixfs (Hitachi "tuned" XFS) on 2.6 kernel
From: big beer <bigbeerjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:43:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=PwCCnhQhnOJQVvGLDhpGOPtYjBm/7WXHwWEHIVTnEco=; b=iTzxfFeawWSGmNUn1leBE0bcGHFkm3Y8+Tf5w8hi4/S79Oi+TbdP5XOl76RxZkTf52 7EH9DwgQUcMt/6cWmEKS6BWRKBaLixqLmGtaLPDDK58GzoyqxudeBbV/158ojgjAO7kw nMcqwnMr6Xd3QdA9EUhDlIcnILgPLLAkYXhd4=