I highly recommend this service...

To: name <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I highly recommend this service...
From: <Natashal19@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 23:39:02 +0000

Want to earn 10,000 every month, just working
part time from home? Go here fast:

It's a really cool new work at home recruiting service
that will help you start working at home.

They say it's only available in select city's, for a limited
time, so you should hurry. I highly recommend this service.

Go here now:

To your success,
Carolyn Griffith

P.S.: Don't delay - this could be gone any second

...If you are serious about cashing
6 figures per month affiliates cheques you can't miss
this out -- go there NOW:

=> http://379aday.Co.CC

64 Bridgeport Drive     Waynesboro      VA      22980

Reply *remove* if you wish to be removed in our system