Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull xyzzy fixes

To: Trond Myklebust <Trond.Myklebust@xxxxxxxxxx>, Len Brown <lenb@xxxxxxxxxx>, Liam Girdwood <lrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Elder <aelder@xxxxxxx>, Tejun Heo <tj@xxxxxxxxxx>, Hitoshi Mitake <mitake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sage Weil <sage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx>, Borislav Petkov <bp@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull xyzzy fixes
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:22:16 -0800
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-pm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-cifs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Trond Myklebust
<Trond.Myklebust@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Resending pull request after appending Chuck's fix for the nfs_umount() panic.

[ .. and other people have other similar pull requests - acpi, ceph,
cifs, xfs etc ]

Right now I'm traveling without access to my laptop to actually do
pulls. That was unintentional, but my laptop got co-opted for more
important stuff (child needed it for school an my other laptop has a
broken harddisk), so I've just been reading email with my cellphone.
That allows me to keep up-to-date and mark the stuff that I'm
scheduling for pulling, but I end up not replying a lot because typing
is so painful and it does that silly html email thing.

Anyway, this is just a reply to say that I've not lost your emails,
I'm just effectively partly offline until Monday. I just stole Dirk's
laptop just to write a reply-to-all (or at least a "reply-to-most").

                                         Linus