XFS defaults in FAQ on kernel.org

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS defaults in FAQ on kernel.org
From: Roel van Meer <roel.vanmeer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:12:24 +0100
Hi list,

Seeing how many people are using unnecessary defaults for xfs, perhaps someone can mail the kernel.org guys to fix their FAQ item on XFS:

Filesystem: xfs, mounted with "rw,noatime,nodiratime,nobarrier,logbsize=256k".

(Found here: http://www.kernel.org/faq/#howdoesitwork )

I'm not sure how many people will look there for XFS info, but kernel.org might seem trustworthy enough for some people to blindly use this info, so we better make sure it's correct.

Regards,

Roel (helping Dave running a sed script across the internet)