JOB VACANCIES IN:THE ROYAL YORK HOTEL Please reply to us with your lates

To: "info@xxxxxxxxx" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JOB VACANCIES IN:THE ROYAL YORK HOTEL Please reply to us with your latest updated resume to our Email: (royal-york-hotel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
From: Brian Hucks <BHucks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:51:21 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US

JOB VACANCIES IN:THE ROYAL YORK HOTEL

Job ID: TRYL/830-882.

If you have the right qualification and experience, the UK job market needs
you. There is a great Skills Shortage in the UK. This skills list is also known
as the UK shortage occupation list. We got your reference from email database
portal; and we have an immediate employment opportunity that intends to invite
skilled individual/expatriates who are capable of rendering expertise services
in our organization THE ROYAL YORK HOTEL based in England United Kingdom. The
openings we have are listed as follow Accountant,  Receptionists, Drivers, Bar
boy, Cook, Food & Beverage Cost Controller/Customer Manager, Computer
Applicant, Manager, Duty Manager, Front Manager, Supervisors, Sales Manager,
Software/Hardware Engineers, Electrical. Engineer, Auto Engineer. e.t.c.
Experienced is preferred, but we're willing to train an eager individual who
wants to learn all aspects of pastry workforces and you are required to have
Diploma, Bachelors Degree or above including English Language and preferably
with some experience. Employee is entitled to a starting salary of £ 4,630.00
per month and holiday entitlement of 25 days p.a. Free family housing
accommodation and other fringe benefits.` This position is available on 2 years
and five years Job-share basis.
ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES;
. A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent
depending on employee home country and currency preference with annual salary
review.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
. Free medical/dental care for employee and family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities.
. Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
. Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing
community.
If you are interested and willing to relocate and to work with The Royal York
Hotel England United Kingdom. Please reply to us with your latest updated
resume/CV in MS Word or ASCII ASAP to our
Email: royal-york-hotel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Sir. Johnson Green,
Human Res. Dev. Manager Tel: +447010052454
Reception staff is on duty 24 hours Tel: +447010050841
THE ROYAL YORK HOTEL