Re: Storage server, hung tasks and tracebacks

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Storage server, hung tasks and tracebacks
From: Stan Hoeppner <stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 07:50:00 -0500
> Any other suggestions (and of course interpretation of the kernel call
> tracebacks) would be much appreciated.

Which mainboards are these Brian?  Make/model?

Make/model/count of all add in cards?

Make/model of PSU?

Make model of chassis?

I'll sleuth around and see what I can find.  Could be some obscure
expansion card interaction.  Could be undersized PSUs or lack of
backplanes spread evenly across the 12v rails of a multi-rail PSU, etc, etc.

--
Stan